Kathie Millikan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Liability Litigation
- Auto and Premises Liability Matters
- Medical Malpractice
- Construction Law
- Pharmaceutical Malpractice
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business, Bloomington (B.S., Business Economics and Public Policy, with distinction and honors in business 2007)
Angela J. Della Rocco is an Associate at Schultz & Pogue, LLP and graduated cum laude from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2010. She received, with honors, her B.S. in Business Economics and Public Policy from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business in 2007. She is admitted to the bar in Indiana and admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana. She is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, Indianapolis Bar Association, Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI) and Defense Research Institute (DRI).
Ms. Della Rocco’s primary focus is on the representation of healthcare providers in medical malpractice actions and the representation of individuals and business in automobile and premises liability actions.