Andrea Lowe - email@example.com
- Medical Malpractice
- Pharmaceutical Malpractice
- General Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Defense
- United States District Court – Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court – Southern District of Indiana
- United States District Court – District of Hawaii
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D. 2006)
- DePauw University (B.A. Economics and East Asian Studies 2002)
After graduating from law school, Mr. Hult was a law clerk for two years in the Circuit Court of the First Circuit, Honolulu, Hawaii. Thereafter, he was in private practice, focusing on insurance defense litigation in Honolulu. In transition to returning Indiana, he traveled to more than twenty countries and to more than half of the states comprising the United States. Upon returning to Indiana, he worked as in-house counsel at a Fortune 100 insurance company, primarily defending first and third party personal injury cases.
Since joining Schultz & Pogue, LLP, among the clients Mr. Hult has represented are hospitals, nursing/rehabilitation facilities, pharmacies, clinics, emergency medicine physicians, cardiologists, hospitalists, nephrologists, chiropractors, surgeons, dentists, primary care physicians, radiologists, obstetricians, and otolaryngologists. He is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana, DRI, and the Sagamore American Inn of Court.